Teachers Love Their Jobs Even More Using Drawn2Learn
Save Thousands Of Dollars Every Year!
It saves time, money – and is environmentally friendly!
If the need arises, the director can easily explain to a parent exactly what was covered, even if a teacher was absent.
Directors may also evaluate teacher performance based on how they are adhering to the lesson plan.
For Directors whose salary is based on profit/loss of the school, they will feel more comfortable knowing that their team of educators are all working together efficiently, with a high student retention rate from an outstanding and enjoyable pre-K curriculum.
First time teachers are more confident in following an organized lesson plan. Drawn2Learn allows teachers to spend more time working with the students on the lesson, as opposed to developing and researching a lesson.
Seasoned teachers have experienced satisfaction to a smooth-running classroom and will be amazed at how organized their class will run.
Drawn2Learn is a fully organized academic and socially guided 10 month lesson plan.
Drawn2Learn delivers a complete curriculum at your fingertips:
- reusable writing pages,
- enjoyable songs,
- finger plays,
- craft ideas,
- science experiments,
- suggested story time reads, and
- fill-in games
Drawn2Learn provides activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You will easily develop the skills of teaching Children through guided academic and mindfulness exercises,
- Keep their interest with fun math and language games,
You will feel the confidence of being prepared each day with little to no prep work!
- Lesson plans are ready, if one teacher is out and another needs to take over the class
- Students enjoy writing and erasing in their Drawn2Learn workbooks, with no tears or frustration
- Teachers or assistants will no longer have to leave the classroom for another paper copy
- Eliminate frustration in children who make a mistake on paper
Parental Benefits of Drawn2Learn
Parents following alongside their child’s Preschool or Daycare enjoy the involvement Drawn2Learn brings into their child’s education.
Drawn2Learn offers a Parent Guide in PDF format to allow their child extra
practice at home.
The parent guide will help in determining what your child is absorbing during the school day and what they may need extra help in.
By allowing children to “show their work at home” (redoing it at home with their parents), parents and children see tremendous benefits.
- This tremendously boosts the parent/child interaction and conversation
- When parents ask “what did you do today” and children respond “nothing”, they can now take out the materials, turn to the right lesson and teach the assignment to their parents.
- When both teachers and parents work with students, the students learn more, gain confidence, and build stronger relationships between parents, teachers and the school.