Teacher Learning Program
Teacher Curriculum With Drawn 2 Learn
Drawn2Learn Toddler Educational Series, teaches children academics, mindfulness and developmental exercises in different areas of educational subjects that help children with emotional and academic growth.
Children enrolled in the Drawn2Learn Toddler Educational Series will embrace letter writing and recognition, identify and write numbers and shapes. Children will learn their colors, along with fine motor skills with cutting, pasting and crafting.
Drawn 2 Learn Teaches & Develops Children’s Essential Skills
As an Expert in Mindful Education, Children’s Book Author of The Missing Mommy Cure, and a Preschool Owner for over 20 years, Midge Leavey, has included anxiety techniques to this curriculum. The techniques used are here to help parents and children adjust through the negative feelings of separation anxiety.
Drawn2Learn includes amazing, simple, yet effective, parenting and teacher tips to help each child through any unwanted or fearful emotions when starting something new.
Empathy and Sharing
Children who feel empathy for others will form friendships more easily, be able to accept others and will be more open to learning new things.
Children progressing to the older Drawn2Learn Preschool levels will continue to learn this foundation of acceptance which will create a happier, healthier learning experience.
Boost Self Esteem
As important as it is for parents to encourage, love and support their children, it is just as important that children learn to create this within themselves. It is very empowering for a child to create positive beliefs in themselves.
Affirmations are a very effective way in nurturing self-belief in childhood, which will stay with them their whole life.
We all develop our belief systems about ourselves and the world around us from our environment.. Negative beliefs can impact our lives greatly and can be hard to shift as we grow older.
Affirmations are a powerful way of building a positive mindset. Children learn to nurture themselves and enjoy the wonderful years of childhood.
The Power of Choice
The power of choice equips children with the ability to see and weigh pros and cons of a situation, compare, and analyze. Having the understanding that you are able to make a choice greatly improves confidence and later on in life helps children realize they can be a leader and not a follower. Drawn2Learn allows children to make choices when crafting, playing and participating in group games.
Drawn2Learn recognizes and has researched the many benefits that gratitude brings to children’s lives. Studies have shown that children who are taught to be grateful receive many benefits:
- Reduced stress
- Increased happiness at school
- Better performance in school
- Fewer stomachaches and headaches
- Improved relationships
- Reduced materialism
- Benefits in later life
Children Learn And Grow When Mistakes Are Addressed With Positive Guidance
Drawn2Learn Incorporates Sensory Play for Early Childhood Development
- Toddlers use their senses to explore and try to make sense of the world around them.
- They do this by touching, tasting, smelling, seeing, moving and hearing.
- Children learn best and retain the most information when they engage their senses.
- Providing opportunities for children to actively use their senses as they explore their world through ‘sensory play’ is crucial to brain development. It helps to build nerve connections in the brain’s pathways. Sensory play also supports cognitive growth, language development, gross motor skills, social interaction and problem solving skills.
- Children will use their fine and large motor skills to join in on fun games, mindfulness exercises, finger plays and math games.
Drawn2Learn Allows Teachers To Experiment With Color, Planting And The Life Cycle Of A Butterfly
Receive Sample Pages from Our Children's Workbook and Teacher Guide
Complete the short form below and receive access via email:
About the Authors
His administrative duties included direct compliance with all requirements set forth by NY State Education Law as governed by the Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision.
His many expert years in the education field has affirmed the fundamental need of structural development for children during these important years.
In April 2013, her children’s book, THE MISSING MOMMY CURE was published and released winning awards, receiving great reviews and shown on FOX5NewsDC, Fox 5NY and Push Pause Channel 1. Midge has been interviewed by Ernie Anastos, TV Legend, on FOX5NY in October 2014 for her expert advice on child anxiety as well as her many years of experience as an educator. She has been asked to do promo’s for local news stations, sharing her expert advice in parenting, mindfulness and teaching. Her latest news is the birth of her Preschool Curriculum, Drawn2Learn, which incorporates her mindful teachings paired with academics. Miss Midgies Preschool is the largest growing Preschool in Suffolk County, New York and continues to grow due to the wonderful combination of Mindful Education with Academics.
Midge’s passion is to help children even after preschool continues with her Mindful Education. She is currently teaching children ages 5 – 7 in a public school where a whopping 42 children registered for the after school Program. The release of a Mindful Education Drawn2Learn program will soon be available.
Watch this Video to Learn More About the Toddler Learning Program
What Others Say About the Drawn2Learn Series
What if I’m not happy with the book?
What is the Purchase Process?
Does This Curriculum Cover the Full 10 Month School Year?
Reasons To Use This Program For Your Pre-K, Nursery School, Day Care Or Home School
Save Money AND Make Money
Paper, toner, ink and time all cost money. With our complete course, the cost is recouped within 6-18 months. Sign up for the complete Bundle #2 package and offer your clients a home version of Drawn2Learn. The home version will become your own private revenue center.
Hold Their Attention
Eliminate Mistakes & Erase Frustrations
Purchase The Drawn 2 Learn Teacher Learning Program Now
- Teachers are supplied with a complete learning teacher guide for your choice of Toddler, 3 Year Old or Pre-K children. All include: helpful hints, lesson plans, mindfulness techniques, Craft ideas, songs and finger plays, group games, sensory games, math and language games, Experiments
- Enjoy the art of teaching with children learning with NO FRUSTRATION OR TEARS
- Our Drawn2Learn Dry Erase Workbooks allow children to make mistakes without fear and re-write as many times as they’d like
- The Drawn2Learn Bundles come with everything you need! No more ordering from several different sites throughout the year! Get it all here!
- Drawn2Learn Lesson Plans and Dry Erase Workbooks may be used for up to 3 years! No more ordering every year!
- Only spend $41 per student PER YEAR!
- Teachers will no longer need to make copies for their lesson plans, it’s all in the dry erase workbooks.
- Our Bundle includes: Teacher Lesson Plan Guides, Dry Erase Workbooks for each child in class, Parent Lesson Guides for home/teacher unity, Personalized Dry Erase Practice Writing Name Pages (1 for home and 1 for in class use), At home Dry Erase Workbooks, All About Me Posters, Preschool Memory Books, Report Cards, Preschool Diploma’s
- Use the same Teacher Guide and Dry Erase Workbooks for your 3 Year Old and Pre-K classes! Both books are used for both age groups. The difference is in the Teacher Guide. Teacher’s may skip certain advanced pages for your 3 year olds and include all of the extra pages for your Pre-K students.
- Toddler Teacher Lesson Guides and Dry Erase Workbooks are designed specifically for early childhood development for ages 21 months – 36 months.
- The Toddler Bundle also includes all of the extra’s of the 3 Year Old and Pre-K bundles.
- Each bundle is provided in sets of 25. If you have 100 children, simply order 4 bundles.
- Teachers have more time for hugs and thank yous!