Pre-K Learning Program
We help children learn in different areas of educational subjects, and help them achieve emotional and academic growth.
Children Using Drawn2Learn Embrace Learning
Children enrolled in the Drawn2Learn Educational Series will embrace letter writing and recognition, identify and write numbers and shapes. Children will learn their colors, along with fine motor skills with cutting, pasting and crafting. Daily Songs, finger plays and creative games and crafts is all part of the curriculum.
Our Drawn2Learn Series teaches children the tools necessary to focus, boost self-esteem, learn the power of choice, empathy, kindness and gratitude.
Mistakes Addressed With Positive Guidance Lead To Growth And Learning
Frustration-Free Way Learning & Growth
- Children suffer with frustration when they make mistakes. Traditional paper learning amplifies this frustration, with them seeing their mistakes staring back at them. They scribble out words and pictures, throw out paper, frustrated by their challenges.
- Each child can use a dry erase marker, crayon or pencil and simply wipe away any unwanted drawing and try again.
- Children are often hard on themselves, thinking mistakes are a “bad thing”. Therefore, children writing on paper feel frustrated and upset with themselves when they do not like what they had written and need to ask for a new sheet of paper.
- Our Drawn2Learn Dry Erase books allow children to learn without frustration.
Receive Sample Pages from Our Children's Workbook and Teacher Guide
Complete the short form below and receive access via email:
About the Authors
His administrative duties included direct compliance with all requirements set forth by NY State Education Law as governed by the Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision.
His many expert years in the education field has affirmed the fundamental need of structural development for children during these important years.
In April 2013, her children’s book, THE MISSING MOMMY CURE was published and released winning awards, receiving great reviews and shown on FOX5NewsDC, Fox 5NY and Push Pause Channel 1. Midge has been interviewed by Ernie Anastos, TV Legend, on FOX5NY in October 2014 for her expert advice on child anxiety as well as her many years of experience as an educator. She has been asked to do promo’s for local news stations, sharing her expert advice in parenting, mindfulness and teaching. Her latest news is the birth of her Preschool Curriculum, Drawn2Learn, which incorporates her mindful teachings paired with academics. Miss Midgies Preschool is the largest growing Preschool in Suffolk County, New York and continues to grow due to the wonderful combination of Mindful Education with Academics.
Midge’s passion is to help children even after preschool continues with her Mindful Education. She is currently teaching children ages 5 – 7 in a public school where a whopping 42 children registered for the after school Program. The release of a Mindful Education Drawn2Learn program will soon be available.
Watch this Video to Learn More About the Toddler Learning Program
What Others Say About the Drawn2Learn Series
What if I’m not happy with the book?
What is the Purchase Process?
Does This Curriculum Cover the Full 10 Month School Year?
Benefits of the Drawn2Learn
Pre-K Learning Program
Bi-Lingual Learning In The Drawn2Learn Program
Letters, Numbers, Sight Words, Shapes
Three-year old children learn how to begin recognizing and writing uppercase letters, their name, numbers and shapes.
Personalized Dry Erase Book For Each Child
Purchase the Drawn 2 Learn
Pre-K Learning Program Now
Pre-K Complete Learning System
The Drawn2Learn Pre-K Learning System is designed to help prepare children for kindergarten and beyond. It helps lay the foundation, building the fundamentals as well as a passion for learning.
- Our proprietary dry erase system allows children to try, make mistakes and correct those mistakes without the frustration of work written on traditional paper.
- Our complete system includes a year-long lesson plan for teachers, identifying the right lessons to use each day to achieve great progress.
- The dry erase books avoid the expensive costs of paper, ink, toner and time required to download, print and distribute lesson plans on a daily basis.
- Avoid waste caused by frustrated children who scribble out their work, tear up handouts or throw away paper, requiring additional printing and copies to be distributed.
- With the parent and at-home student books, children can go home, share what they’ve learned and teach a lesson to their parents – reinforcing the lesson for the day!
- Ultimately, we help build confidence and a passion for learning, setting them on the right path through elementary and beyond.