3 Year Old Learning Program
The Drawn2Learn Educational Series focuses on a range of educational subjects, helping children with emotional and academic growth.
Children Enrolled in our Drawn2Learn Educational Series Embrace: Recognition and writing of Letters, Numbers, Positive Affirmations, sentences, Colors and Shapes
The Drawn2Learn Series teaches children the tools necessary to focus, boost self-esteem, learn the power of choice, empathy, kindness and gratitude.
Children Learn And Grow When Mistakes Are Addressed With Positive Guidance
Proprietary Technology – Dry Erase Books
- Our proprietary technology allows students to use dry erase books for lessons. This eliminates the child’s frustration when he or she would scribble on or rip up pages when they make a mistake..
- The psychological and emotional impact is tremendous.
- Instead, using our system, they simply wipe away the mistake and try again.
Receive Sample Pages from Our Children's Workbook and Teacher Guide
Complete the short form below and receive access via email:
About the Authors
His administrative duties included direct compliance with all requirements set forth by NY State Education Law as governed by the Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision.
His many expert years in the education field has affirmed the fundamental need of structural development for children during these important years.
In April 2013, her children’s book, THE MISSING MOMMY CURE was published and released winning awards, receiving great reviews and shown on FOX5NewsDC, Fox 5NY and Push Pause Channel 1. Midge has been interviewed by Ernie Anastos, TV Legend, on FOX5NY in October 2014 for her expert advice on child anxiety as well as her many years of experience as an educator. She has been asked to do promo’s for local news stations, sharing her expert advice in parenting, mindfulness and teaching. Her latest news is the birth of her Preschool Curriculum, Drawn2Learn, which incorporates her mindful teachings paired with academics. Miss Midgies Preschool is the largest growing Preschool in Suffolk County, New York and continues to grow due to the wonderful combination of Mindful Education with Academics.
Midge’s passion is to help children even after preschool continues with her Mindful Education. She is currently teaching children ages 5 – 7 in a public school where a whopping 42 children registered for the after school Program. The release of a Mindful Education Drawn2Learn program will soon be available.
Watch this Video to Learn More About the Toddler Learning Program
What Others Say About the Drawn2Learn Series
What if I’m not happy with the book?
What is the Purchase Process?
Does This Curriculum Cover the Full 10 Month School Year?
Reasons To Use This Program For Your Pre-K, Nursery School, Day Care, Child Care or Home School
Remove The Frustration & Stigma Of Mistakes
Mindfulness And Positive Affirmations
Positive affirmations become a weekly part of the children’s learning, encouraging children to feel good about themselves and others.
Teacher’s Guide And Complete Curriculum
Crafts, Songs And Other Engaging Activities
Bi-Lingual Elements To The Drawn 2 Learn Program
Three-year old children learn how to begin recognizing and writing uppercase letters, their name, numbers and shapes.
Personalized Dry Erase Book For Each Child
Purchase the Drawn 2 Learn
3 Year Old Learning Program Now
3-Year Old Complete Learning System
- Traditional paper and pencil teaching is frustrating, as children stare at mistakes. Pencil erasers often smear and dirty the page and focusing too much attention on the mistake.
- Our dry erase system lets students instantly wipe away mistakes with no effort, letting them focus on finding the right answer!
- Even with what adults perceive to be simple tasks – drawing letters and coloring between lines – children often struggle. Our dry erase technology lets children try again and again until they get the results the child wants – and will be proud of!
- Deliver consistent results to all children with complete lesson plans, workbooks and assignments.
- Optionally, provide at-home copies of books for parents and children, so they can repeat the lessons at home. Children take pride in teaching their parents, and this reinforces the lessons. Parents love it!